"Safe for all ages and skin types, this clarifying cleanser uses a paraben-free formula that blends salicylic acid, herbal extracts, and antioxidants to minimize pores, protect against environmental damage, and gently exfoliate for softer, brighter skin.”
This daily use cleansing gel provides an innovative balance of bio nutrients, antioxidants and mild resurfacing ingredients that thoroughly cleanse without stripping essential natural oils. Skin is deeply cleansed, pore size is minimised and skin is gently resurfaced.
This clear, lightweight cleansing gel is powerful, yet gentle enough for sensitive skin. Cleansing Complex incorporates a balance of bionutrients, antioxidants, and mild resurfacing ingredients that thoroughly cleanse the surface and pores of the skin without stripping essential natural oils, leaving skin soft and smooth. Cleansing Complex is excellent as a treatment step in professional facials and is very effective for removing makeup. Excellent for all skin types and all ages, this product even helps with blemish-prone skin.
Benefits of iS Clinical Cleansing Complex 180ml:
- Deep-cleanses skin and pores without drying
- Excellent for blemish-prone skin
- Gives the appearance of smaller pores
- Smooths and softens
- Excellent for shaving
ApplicationMoisten face and neck with water. Apply a small amount of Cleansing Complex to the palm of hand. Rub hands together and massage cleanser over face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Suitable for all skin types, especially problematic, this innovative formula removes excess oils, impurities and makeup from the surface of the skin while managing to go deep within the pores to loosen debris and bacteria.
This formula also contains a wide range of active ingredients:
- Providing various skin benefits such as 0.5% Salix Alba (Willow) Bark extract, a source of Salicylic Acid, which heals and prevents blemishes whilst also reducing pore size.
- 0.43% Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, a source of Glycolic Acid, effectively removes the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin.
- 0.025% Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) helps to boost collagen fibre production to revitalise skin and provide anti-ageing properties.
- 0.004% Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) is an antioxidant that prevents damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure.
- 0.001% Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) is non-irritating and more stable than pure vitamin C, which means it is well suited for extra sensitive skin.
Massage into damp skin on the face and neck before rinsing with warm water. Can be used once or twice a day.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.