Formulated with a potent blend of botanical ingredients, this intensive treatment serum absorbs easily to target areas of hyperpigmentation with effective, safe and rapid results.
Please note: iS Clinical Brightening Serum 30ml was previously known as iS Clinical White Lightening Serum 30ml, the product name and packaging has recently been updated.
Benefits of iS Clinical Brightening Serum 30ml:
- Safely lightens & brightens complexion
- Helps reduce pore size
- Intensive & targeted hyperpigmentation treatment serum
- Hydroquinone-free & Paraben-free
This powerful formula helps to safely reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone with a unique combination of potent botanical ingredients providing a natural and controlled exfoliation.
Working to safely brighten the complexion, iS Clinical Brightening Serum works to correct uneven skin tone caused by blemishes, sun damage, ageing or hormonal changes.
Active ingredients such as botanically derived exfoliating acids help to encourage skin to produce less melanin, providing both instant and long-term results. Overall skin is left clearer, smoother and softer.
iS Clinical Brightening Serum 30ml key ingredients:
• 2% Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract (Norwegian Kelp) - Helping to remove pigmented areas.
• 2% Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract - (source of Glycolic Acid)- Gently exfoliating the skin for a renewed complexion.
• 2% Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract - (source of Lactic Acid) – A natural exfoliator with moisturising properties.
• 1% Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract -(source of Salicylic Acid) - Helping to minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone whilst brightening the overall complexion.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean dry skin and smooth over the face and neck every evening for best results.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.