Target hyperpigmentation, melasma, chloasma and age spots with this unique and safe formula to effectively brighten skin and lighten areas of pigmentation. The innovative complex targets all 5 mechanisms that are proven to cause hyperpigmentation.
Please note: iS Clinical Brightening Complex 30ml was previously known as iS Clinical White Lightening Complex 30ml, the product name and packaging has recently been updated.
Benefits of iS Clinical Brightening Complex 30ml:
- Safely brightens skin & lightens pigmentation
- Smoothes, softens & hydrates skin
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Hydroquinone-free treatment
- Targets all 5 pathways of pigmentation (oxidative stress, inflammation, melanin synthesis, melanin migration, visible hyperpigmentation)
Brightening hyperpigmentation, melasma, chloasma and age spots can be tricky without prescription-strength ingredients. iS Clinical White Lightening Complex is a hydroquinone-free treatment that works to safely brighten skin and lighten pigmentation by targeting all 5 pathways of pigmentation (oxidative stress, inflammation, melanin synthesis, melanin migration, visible hyperpigmentation).
iS Clinical Brightening Complex is formulated with three sources of exfoliating acids that provide controlled exfoliation to increase cell turnover and improve uneven skin tone and texture.
Other active ingredients including Norwegian Kelp and Bearberry Extracts also help to minimise the appearance of dark spots and sun damage.
iS Clinical Brightening Complex is safe to use on melasma, chloasma, age spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation and uses a combination of pharmaceutical grade botanicals, exfoliating ingredients and antioxidants to improve skin tone irregularities. The high performance formula also contains a unique blend of natural hydrators to reduce inflammation and nourish skin.
iS Clinical Brightening Complex 30ml key active ingredients:
• 18% Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (source of Salicylic Acid) – An anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredient working to penetrate pores to loosen clogged follicles and breaking apart dead skin cells to provide a gentle exfoliation.
• 7% Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (source of Glycolic Acid) – Working to effectively remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells revealing brighter, fresher and healthier skin cells.
• 5.7% Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract (source of Lactic Acid) – Helping to keep the skin moisturised stimulate collagen renewal and fade hyperpigmentation such as sunspots or age spots.
• 5% Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract (Norwegian Kelp Extract) - Increases controlled exfoliation, helping to remove pigmented areas.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean dry skin and smooth over the entire face and neck or in specific areas every morning. Follow with a moisturiser and a sunscreen for best results.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.