iS Clinical Body Complex
This antioxidant-rich botanical treatment complex is an effective combination of natural acids, retinol, essential vitamins and soothing antioxidants to offer unparalleled relief and hydration to even the most compromised skin conditions.
Benefits of iS Clinical Body Complex:
- Acts as a body treatment
- Provides immediate hydration
- Immediate & long-term improvements
- Helps soothe contact dermatitis, eczema & psoriasis
- Smoothes & softens skin
- Forms antioxidant protective barrier
- Excellent for patients undergoing cancer treatment therapies
This unique hydrating lotion acts as a body treatment to restore comfort to skin suffering from inflammation sensitivity and irritation.
Ideal for sufferers of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis, this gentle formula contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and mild exfoliants to smooth and soften the skin.
iS Clinical Body Complex is suitable for delicate skin weakened by in-clinic procedures as well as those undergoing cancer treatments that can impair skin’s natural barrier. iS Clinical Body Complex is the perfect product for all skin types.
Key ingredients in iS Clinical Body Complex:
• 15% Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) a form of hydration to plump and nourish the skin.
• 10% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice helping to repair dry, damaged, broken, sensitive and irritated skin.
• 5% Mixed Fruit Acid Extracts [proprietary combination] helping to exfoliate, brighten and improve the skins tone.
• 2% Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (source of Salicylic Acid) helping to penetrate the pores and soften dead skin cells.
• 1% Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) a deeply hydrating ingredient to absorb and maintain moisture within the skin.
• 0.5% Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) a natural form of exfoliation to resurface the skin removing dead skin cells.
How to use:
Apply to clean dry skin on the body daily following a bath or shower. Can also be used as and when required.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.