This lightweight and refreshing serum enables penetration of superior antioxidants, essential botanicals and bio-nutrients to rejuvenate and hydrate skin. Formulated with Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin B5 and Mushroom Extract. Ideal for mild acne and for use after shaving.
Benefits of iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum 30ml:
- Provides intensive hydration
- Helps reduce mild acne
- Delivers antioxidant protection
- Excellent for use after shaving
- Helps reduce sunburn & erythema
- Can be combined with any active treatment product to accommodate acclimation
Specifically formulated to calm and comfort distressed skin, this innovative serum is ideal for daily use as well as for people suffering from occasional sunburn, redness and post-procedure irritation.
The unique blend of superior antioxidants, essential botanicals and bio-nutrients helps to rejuvenate and hydrate skin surface, whilst also providing antioxidant protection within the lower layers of the skin.
Formulated with 25% Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin B5 and Mushroom Extract skin is hydrated, protected against environmental damage thanks to antioxidant action and sun damage, visible age spots and acne scars are brightened.
Key ingredients of iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum 30ml:
• 25% Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid – botanically derived) – A pure form of hydration helping to restore the skins moisture levels, plumping the skin and creating a more youthful complexion.
• 5.5% Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – Helping to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy.
• 0.1% Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract (source of Kojic Acid) – Helping to lighten sun damage, visible age spots and acne scars.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean skin and smooth over the face and neck once or twice a day. Can also be used alongside other iS Clinical serums.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.