Dr. Pen Hydra Pro Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
The Hydra Pen is a new device for fractional mesotherapy treatment which rejuvenates and brightens the skin. It also combines the functions of microdermabrasion and mesotherapy.
Hydra Pen micro-needles produce micro-injuries to the epidermis, which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and improves your cellular turnover rate. As we age, our collagen production and cellular turnover rate slows down, resulting in less vibrant, dull looking skin. The needles create channels in the skin, which increases the penetration of your serum antioxidants by up to 80%.
This device has a plastic handle and holds cartridges with 12 pins. When the device is turned on, the needles in the cartridge begin the reciprocating motion with a frequency of 3000 punctures per minute to 5500 punctures per minute. Due to this motion, little punctures in the skin are evenly distributed. Through the punctures, the serum penetrates deep into the layers of the skin which leads to the activation process. The injuries stimulate skin regeneration and renewal which results in a lifting and firming effect.
Hydra Pro Professional Microneedling helps promote:
- Acne Scar removal and treatment
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment.
Hydra Pro Professional the Appearance of:
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment.
- Short healing time.
- No permanent damage or injury.
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications.
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use.
- Almost all skin types can be treated.
- Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
- Put a skin booster into the empty needle cartridge.
- Put the soft plug at the bottom of the needle cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Assemble the needle cartridge to the Hydra Pen.
- Assemble the retaining ring to the Hydra Pen.
- Start the Hydra Pen. Press the power button for 2-3 seconds to start or shut down the pen.
- Gently move Hydra Pen on desired areas in a swiping motion.
- After microneedling, follow up with a sheet mask to soothe the skin.
How does Hydra Pen Pro work?
The needles create tiny micro-channels on the surface of the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulate a healing response in the skin, which includes increased production of both collagen and elastin.
Having more collagen and elastin causes the skin to become firmer, reduces scars gradually, and smooths wrinkles over time. The Pen can be used multi-directionally, so the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, or scalp.
What's In the box:
- 1x Dr. Pen Hydra Pro (incl. 1x 12 Needle Cartridge)
- 1x UK Charger Adapter
- 1x USB Charger Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
What are people saying about Dr. Pen Hydra Pro Professional ?