Registered with ARTG: 346174
The Dr. Pen Store Derma Roller is a fantastic entry point into the world of microneedling, allowing you to experience the anti-ageing benefits of microneedling without the hassle and expense of regular beauty clinic appointments. And because it's a mechanical device, you control the pace and pressure, giving you greater control.
Differences Between a Derma Pen and Derma Roller
A derma roller is used for microneedling in the same way our Dr Pen derma pens deliver collagen induction therapy through microneedling. The derma pens are electric and powered by a motor, whereas the derma rollers are powered by hand. For this reason, derma rollers are more time consuming to use than a pen and are far more and limited and less sophisticated devices. So while both products do deliver collagen induction therapy through microneedling, the derma roller is more of a basic intro option and the derma pen is the superior choice.
However, this also means there is a big difference in price point too. The appearance of a roller is also different. A derma roller features a cylindrical attachment cartridge which connects to a handle. The cartridge is covered in lots of tiny needles which prick the surface of the skin, creating "micro-wounds" in the same way a derma pen does (you can learn more about this process here) except because a roller is less flexible and the cartridges are much bigger, you will find it harder to reach those little curves and crevices on your face in the same way a pen can. The pens have smaller, more flexible cartridges designed to reach those hard to reach areas on the face, such as around the nose and eye areas.
Benefits to using the derma roller:
Derma rollers can improve the appearance of
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sun damage/melasma
- Uneven skin tone (smooths skin)
- Acne scarring & other scarring
- Stretch marks
- Loose skin
- Dullness (brightens skins)
The Dr. Pen Store Derma Roller has a static 3mm needle, ideal for improving tougher and irregular areas of tissue such as stretch marks and scarring.
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse skin with cleanser of choice to remove all traces of makeup. This will also prevent the exchange of bacteria.
- Apply hyaluronic acid onto skin before rolling.
- Roll the derma roller back and forth about 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally, on the area you wish to treat.
- Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results.
- After treatment apply a serum such as hyaluronic acid to skin while micro-channels are still open.
Derma Roller Features:
- Made of ABS material, which is eco-friendly, safe, non-toxic and harmless to skin Stable design is ergonomically designed to be held comfortably
- Anti-skid grip design on the handle
- Can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including sensitive skin like around eyes, mouth and neck
- 15cm Product Length
- 200g Product Weight
- PC +ABS Plastic Combination
- Titanium Alloy Needles
- ARTG Registered No: 346174
In the Box:
- 1x Dr. Pen Store Derma Roller with .3mm Needle Head
- 1x Instruction Manual
Please Note: This is only for personal use, don't share with others. If you have a wound or sore you should not use this roller. Do not roll too much more than indicated time. If skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor. Keep the micro needle part always clean and dry Store in a safe place out of the reach of children 10:51 Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.