10 pack of 12 needle Dr. Pen cartridges compatible with A7 DermaHeal
- The needles are made of high quality stainless steel
- The 12 pin suits anti-aging, hair-loss and skin texture applications best
- Ensure to use a new one each time, don't reuse
How does Dr Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin's surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using Dr Pen
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort for the patient
- Shorter convalescence time
How to Use
- The cartridge comes in a sterile pack.
- Double-cleanse (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean with an alcohol wipe. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions. Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. These instructions are also available for download via our help desk at any time, and our friendly customer service team is ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have.
DO NOT USE
- On open wounds.
- On acne or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs.